Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Much Love For Christmas by Ivana (Original Christmas Song

Hello Sweet Music Friends :) ♥ It's only been 1 week since my latest #ChristmasSong upload! But I wanted to share my second Christmas music video a little earlier ;) ★ The production of this video took very very very much time :D ;) So I hope you enjoy it! You can watch it here: https://youtu.be/c_2ystwpQ4c?list=PLWjulwKfkts-E94R23VFajLU8yh7FPuZd ★ This is my last Christmas video of this year! But next year I hope to continue to upload a new music video every 2 weeks on Tuesday. The music and lyrics are written by Alex Voorhees. The video material is shot by T.J. Bloemendal. Background Pictures are provided by Jerry M. Richards, Video and Picture editing by myself :) ♥ Again please enjoy watching! :) Please leave a comment and like on YouTube you would make my day :) #MerryChristmas & Much Love ♥♥♥ Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment